SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Funding has been approved from Metis Employment and Training for Student Summer Employment with Inclusion Selkirk.
· Must be Metis, Non-status or Inuit
· Between the ages of 15-30
· Attended School full time during preceding year and who are returning to school on a full-time basis in the following academic year (part time or distance education do not qualify)
· Legally entitled to work in Canada
· Applicants under 16 years of age must provide a consent form signed by parent or guardian
Support Worker – Day Program
· The successful candidates will provide support to individuals with disabilities attending Inclusion Selkirk’s Day Program. Duties include supporting people during day trips, recreational opportunities, encouraging social interactions and assisting with every day activities.
· $11.35/hour 35 hours per week for 8 weeks
To apply please forward your application to email@example.com or fax to 204-785-9890. Only applicants required for interview will be contacted