Funding can take a long time, so we encourage you to start the process now.

How Funding Works
Community Living disABILITY Services (CLdS), a department of Manitoba Family Services, allocates funding based on individual programming and support needs. Contact CLdS directly to apply for funding.

How We Can Help
To help you with the funding process, Inclusion Selkirk can:

  • Attend school meetings regarding the transition to adult services
  • Attend meetings with community service workers
  • Contact us at age 16 to start the process as some tests are required.

Need help? Contact us.

Inclusion Selkirk helps find funding

Contact us at age 16

What Home Means to Me