FOR FAMILIES & SELF-ADVOCATES
We support families by providing:
- Family information sessions
- Family support meetings
- Advocacy for children and adults
- Transition planning
- Information about funding
- Information about resources available in your community
- Help to prepare a family member for the role of caregiver
Family support is free of charge. You are not required to commit to any other services with us.
We invite you to connect with our Family Support Services to:
- Gather information
- Share your ideas and dreams for the future
- Help shape programs and services that progress with times
See Trailblazing for 60+ Years! to understand the true impact families have on our agency.