FOR FAMILIES & SELF-ADVOCATES
Out of Home Respite
- Available for families and self-advocates who require time apart away from home
- Two respite apartments available for overnight respite supports; includes on fully accessible suite
- Support to attend events or spend time with friends
- Available for families who have chosen Inclusion Selkirk for residential placement
- Allows us to build relationships and get to know individuals while finalizing future plans with family and CLdS.
Questions about respite? Please contact us.